Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day One. 06-30-2013

Today 06-30-2013 
Weight: 114.7
Calorie diet: 500-1200
Calories eaten: 790
Calories left over: 410
Last self harm: 05-24-2013
Feelings, moods, thoughts, blogging, etc.
Hello guys, as you may know if you have read what I typed above I am under my max calories by 410. I am quite proud of myself for not bingeing to bad today I was quite hungry when I got up but, I took a shower and ignored it until my parents heard my stomach and they asked me if I was hungry... If I said "No." They would have gotten suspicious.
If I said "Yes." They would have made me eat 300 or more calories.
They made me eat a cupcake and a soda.
A Pepsi throwback soda to be exact that is 150 calories and the cupcake was 150.
A 300 calorie breakfast.
For lunch I had a water and gum.
For dinner I had another Pepsi throwback 150 calories, 150 cupcake, 220 chicken and vegetables.
I went on a run a few blocks and burned about 100 calories.
Left over 410 calories that I didn't devour in food I simply drank a glass of water and five minutes of sit ups before bed.
My mother said tomorrow she will take me to get frozen yogurt if I go with her to her job, I don't want frozen yogurt.
I want to get skinny not eat my weight in calories and bubbling fat.
Thin tastes priceless in compare to frozen yogurt.
If I go on a twenty minute walk tomorrow at six am then I could burn off at least 300 and if I don't eat at her work I could pull it off and I'll have 1500 net calories to mess with even though I'll only probably use 600 and have 900 for dinner.
Plenty right?
I think it will be.
~ Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment